Friday, April 29, 2022

Create a Smile Stamps - April 2022 Release

hello!
today is release day with Create a Smile Stamps and I'm so excited to share my cards!


my first card uses the adorable new Butterflies stamp set!

Miss You Butterflies Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Oxide Inks, Card Making, Cards, Paper Crafting, 3D, Butterflies, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #butterflies #cardmaking #cards #handmadecards #3dcard

and they're so cute!
I decided to give these butterflies double wings! so I stamped and colored the base with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! then I stamped and heat embossed the image again on vellum and colored it in with Copic Markers. then I layered them all on top and only glued the vellum down by the middle portion!

Miss You Butterflies Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Oxide Inks, Card Making, Cards, Paper Crafting, 3D, Butterflies, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #butterflies #cardmaking #cards #handmadecards #3dcard

for the background I used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon. then I used the Cloud Pattern Stencil and some white embossing paste for texture!


Miss You Butterflies Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Oxide Inks, Card Making, Cards, Paper Crafting, 3D, Butterflies, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #butterflies #cardmaking #cards #handmadecards #3dcard

lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment in black onto vellum and fussy cut it out, using the Miss You stamp set

my second card uses the super adorable Llamazing stamp set and Desert Stencil!

You're Llamazing Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Create a Smile, Distress Oxide Inks, Distress Inks, Card Making, handmade cards, Birthday, Speech Bubble, Llama, #cardmaking #createasmile #createasmilestamps #papercrafts #llama

soooo cute!
I loooooove those llamas!!
they were all colored in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out! so cute!!

You're Llamazing Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Create a Smile, Distress Oxide Inks, Distress Inks, Card Making, handmade cards, Birthday, Speech Bubble, Llama, #cardmaking #createasmile #createasmilestamps #papercrafts #llama

for the background, I ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Pine Needles, Lucky Clover and Cracked Pistachio! then I used new stencil to create the desert scene in the background!! LOOOOOVE the subtle cacti!

I also added the balloon from Crazy Chick! my favorite accessory for a birthday card!
the sentiment was heat embossed onto some back cardstock that was die cut with the Speech Bubbles dies!

be sure to check out the entire rest of the release and grab your favorites!!
and don't be intimidated if you don't live in Germany...international shipping is only $5!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D