Monday, April 4, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #122 - Spring Mood Boar

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


I love inspiration photos and colors!!
I was so inspired to by that top left corner! I love the rainbow on the grey!

Happy Thoughts for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Rainbows, Rainy Day, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #inkbelnding #rainbow

I used the rainbow and cloud images from All the Clouds! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then die cut everything out! and then I added a little bit of details with a white gel pen!

Happy Thoughts for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Rainbows, Rainy Day, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #inkbelnding #rainbow

for the background, I did some ink blending with Black Soot and Iced Spruce Distress Oxide Inks. then I used the Rainy Day Stencil and some white stencil paste to add texture to the background. 
 
Happy Thoughts for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Rainbows, Rainy Day, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #inkbelnding #rainbow
 
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment from Happy Hugs in white, onto some Black Licorice Cardstock and then fussy cut out the sentiment phrases.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D