Monday, April 18, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #123 - Create a Scene

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
and this is the last one of the YEAR!!! eeeeep!



yay!
 

 

making scenes are so fun! and Lawn Fawn makes it so easy!
I used the adorable Scootin' By stamp set for my scene!

Scootin' By Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Scooter, Scene, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #diecutting #cardmaking

I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
once they were dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!

Scootin' By Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Scooter, Scene, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #diecutting #cardmaking

for the background, I die cut out multiple layers of grass and hills with the Grassy Border and Stitched Hillside Borders! then I added color with Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Pine Needles and Squeezed Lemonade!
I splattered ink color, water and white acrylic ink on top, too!

 
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some blue cardstock. then I used Blueprint Sketch to add some darker color on top!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D