Wednesday, April 27, 2022

gleeful gardens!

hello there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

Snail Mail Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Scene, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Snail, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #snail #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used the images from Smooth Sailing and Gleeful Gardens to create this scene! I was totally inspired by the current challenge - making a scene!
All of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!! It was a lot of fussy cutting, I can't lie! But I do love the shoots of green grass on that warm sky!

Snail Mail Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Scene, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Snail, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #snail #cardmaking #handmadecards

and speaking of the sky! I used Distress Oxide Inks Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Tattered Rose!
then I used the same colors and splattered ink all around! I love that look!


Snail Mail Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Scene, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Snail, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #snail #cardmaking #handmadecards

lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some black cardstock. then I fussy cut that out too!! ha!
be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and play along, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie AtterburyApril 27, 2022 at 1:54 PM

    Soo pretty! Love the warm sky, grass and cute critters

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D