Monday, May 2, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #124 - Masculine Inspiration Board

 

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


I love this inspiration photo and colors!!

Caught a Bug Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Get Well Card, Card Making, Paper Crafts, #distressinks #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #getwellcard

masculine cards are often hard for me to make, but this one came so easy! I just chose the bugs! lol!! and the colors - swoon - totally FUN and exciting!
I stamped all of the images from A Bug Deal and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
once they were dry, I fussy cut them all out!

Caught a Bug Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Get Well Card, Card Making, Paper Crafts, #distressinks #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #getwellcard

for the background, I die cut out the back panel with the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop with white cardstock. then I used Distress Inks in Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber to add the color! I splattered some white acrylic paint and ink to it, as well!

Caught a Bug Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Get Well Card, Card Making, Paper Crafts, #distressinks #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #getwellcard
 
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment in white, onto some Black Licorice Cardstock.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D