Thursday, April 14, 2022

hummingbirds!

well hello there!
today I have this card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! and I love it!

Humming Along Thinking of You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, Hummingbird, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #hummingbird #cardmaking

so cute!
I used the cute images from the Hummingbird stamp set! I even did some mirror stamping with my Misti to stamp the birds facing each other! then, I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were dry, I die cut out the one, and then fussy cut out the mirror stamped image!


Humming Along Thinking of You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, Hummingbird, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #hummingbird #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Saltwater Taffy to ink blend the background. then I used the same colors with the Tropical Leaves Stencil to add the tone-on-tone colors!


Humming Along Thinking of You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, Hummingbird, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #hummingbird #cardmaking


I popped up the birds with foam tape, and stamped the sentiment directly onto the card front!
be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D