Monday, April 4, 2022

thinking of ewe

hi there!
today I have a fun card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Thinking of Ewe Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Sheep, Lamb, Bokeh, Bokeh Stencil, Card Making, Cards, Handamde Cards, #distressinks #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #sheep #diecutting #lamb

so cute!
those sheep are just adorable!
I stamped the images from the Baa Stamp Set. then I colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coodinating dies to die cut them out!

Thinking of Ewe Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Sheep, Lamb, Bokeh, Bokeh Stencil, Card Making, Cards, Handamde Cards, #distressinks #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #sheep #diecutting #lamb

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold. then I used the same colors with the Bokeh Stencil Set! so fun! I also splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top!


Thinking of Ewe Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Sheep, Lamb, Bokeh, Bokeh Stencil, Card Making, Cards, Handamde Cards, #distressinks #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #sheep #diecutting #lamb

I heat embossed part of the sentiment onto some black cardstock. then I emphasized the sentiment by die cutting out the 'ewe' with the Essential Alphabet Die Set! so fun!
once that was done, I die cut out the entire panel with the Frames & Flags Die Set.

so fun!
be sure to check this card out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D