Friday, May 6, 2022

coffee springtime card!

hi there!
today I have this card up on the Newton's Nook blog as part of the 2022 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

A Big Cup of Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Spring, Tulips, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making #thankyoucard #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #tulips #cardmaking

I used the cute Newton's Mug stamp set and selectively stamped the image without stamping the paws on the cup!

then I used the Tulips stamp set to add the adorable spring time freshness to the mug! the images were all colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!


instead of stamping the sentiment as is, I masked off the sentiment, line by line, and heat embossed it on some pink cardstock. then I used the Banner Trio Die Set to die cut it out!

A Big Cup of Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, Spring, Tulips, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making #thankyoucard #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #tulips #cardmaking

I used some light kraft carstock for the front, and then used white embossing paste and the Tree Rings Stencil to add texture. I also splattered some white acrylic ink on top!

be sure to head over to the Newton's Nook blog to read all about the details of the 2022 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, and to hop along!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D