Friday, May 6, 2022

National Scrapbook Day Mini Release with Newton's Nook Designs

Happy National Scrapbook Day!
Today Newton's Nook Designs is celebrating with NEW dog and cat themed papers and dies! These new products are available NOW in their shop! Plus, there is a FLASH SALE TODAY! Save 20% off today only with code SCRAP22 at newtonsnookdesigns.com

and now on to my TWO scrapbook pages!
my first page uses the BRAND NEW A Cat's Life Paper Pad and Cat Silhouettes dies!

Little Balls of Fur Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Kittens, Cats, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

LOOOOOVE it!
I added some watercolor in teals that match the papers perfectly! I have two photos, one of each of my sweet furry kitties in their little cat tree cave!
I used 5 different papers form the new pad in the same width as the photos - LOVE those pops of color!

Little Balls of Fur Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Kittens, Cats, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

I usually do my titles in white...it's hard to see in photos, but I love the subtle-feel of it!
I also die cut out the sweet new cat silhouettes from some scrap paper. then I used that as a stencil and used white embossing paste to add texture throughout the layout!

Little Balls of Fur Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Kittens, Cats, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

I also used a bunch of stickers from my stash to accent and accentuate the colors of the papers!

Little Balls of Fur Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Kittens, Cats, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbookingLittle Balls of Fur Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Kittens, Cats, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

and I especially love the peeks of the paper from the cut out edges on the layout!

my second layout uses the cute as can be A Dog's Life paper pad and Dog Silhouettes dies!

Puppy Love Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Puppies, Dogs, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

and yes - more watercolor!! ha! this time in yellows and greens!!
I love how those colors pop, especially with the red of my oldest little Mann's shirt! lol! this photo was taken a while ago, but I love how it shows the love they have for their Nana and Papa's goldendoodle! lol! so sweet!

Puppy Love Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Puppies, Dogs, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

I die cut out all of the puppies from some of the patterned paper! I also used some patterned paper to back the photo, and to back the torn edges!

Puppy Love Scrapbook Layout by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Mixed Media, Puppies, Dogs, Watercolor, Scrapbooking #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #watercolor #mixedmedia #scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking

I used more stickers from stash around the title, and popped up the dies with foam tape!

be sure to check out the SALE going on at Newton's Nook Designs - 20% off!

Check out the blogs of these Design Team Members for more inspiration:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D