Monday, May 16, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #125 - Dies Only

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
and this is the last one of the YEAR!!! eeeeep!



yay!
 
 
now this is a fun new challenge!
I love this idea and it totally pushed me out of my comfort zone!

Rainbow Graduation Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Rainy Sky Stencil, Rainbow, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #graduation #graduationcard #diecuts #handmadecards #cardmaking

my good friend has a daughter graduating high school, so I had to make a card for her, and I love how it came out!
I stamped the graduation cap from Smart Cookie and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

Rainbow Graduation Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Rainy Sky Stencil, Rainbow, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #graduation #graduationcard #diecuts #handmadecards #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks in pinks, oranges and yellows to add color to the Rainbow! then I splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top.
I die cut out the clouds from white cardstock, using the Puffy Cloud Border dies
 
 
Rainbow Graduation Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Rainy Sky Stencil, Rainbow, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #graduation #graduationcard #diecuts #handmadecards #cardmaking
 
the background was blending with Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio. then I used the Rainy Sky Stencil and some Fairy Dust paste for the sparkle! 
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment from Wavy Sayings in white onto black cardstock, and then die cut with the Fancy Wavy Banners.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D