Tuesday, May 10, 2022

overload of thanks!

hi there!
today I have this card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Overload of Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Thank You Card, Robots, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #thankyoucard #distressinks #robots #cardmaking

it's so cute! I forgot for a hot minute just how cute the robots from Love Bots are! I looooooove them, especially that cute little robot kitty!
of course, I had to color them in with a nod to rainbows! once it was all dry, I die cut them out with the coordinating dies!

Overload of Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Thank You Card, Robots, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #thankyoucard #distressinks #robots #cardmaking

I heat embossed the sentiment in black and then used the A7 Frames & Banners die set to die cut it out!

Overload of Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Thank You Card, Robots, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #thankyoucard #distressinks #robots #cardmaking

for the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch to ink blend! then I used the Sunscape Stencil with some sparkly paste to add texture and shine to this card!

be sure to check this card out on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D