Sunday, May 29, 2022

dino dad joke!

hello!
today I have card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and BONUS material alert: I  have a video too!
you can check it out on my youtube channel!

Dad Jokes Magic Picture Changer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Rawrsome, Dinosaur, Cards, handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #distressinks #magicpicturechanger #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used the new Dad Jokes stamp set, and combined it with the Magic Picture Changer and Magic Picture Changer Add-on die sets! I also used the adorable Rawrsome stamp set, along with the clouds from All the Clouds!

Dad Jokes Magic Picture Changer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Rawrsome, Dinosaur, Cards, handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #distressinks #magicpicturechanger #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards

All of the images were stamped and then colored in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! I did cut out the dino images and the clouds. and the new images were stamped separately so they could be die cut with the Magic Picture Changers themselves!
I also added some details with a white gel pen!

Dad Jokes Magic Picture Changer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Rawrsome, Dinosaur, Cards, handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #distressinks #magicpicturechanger #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold to ink blend the background of the card. I also used the colors to ink blend on the frame around the Magic Picture Changer, and the background behind each little birdie!
For the ground, I used Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber, and they were die cut using the Stitched Hillside Borders and Puffy Cloud Borders.

Dad Jokes Magic Picture Changer Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, Distress Inks, Rawrsome, Dinosaur, Cards, handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #distressinks #magicpicturechanger #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards

I heat embossed the sentiment from Dad Jokes, and manipulated it to fit the Fancy Wavy Banner die cut!

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog and the youtube video, too!
so fun!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Samantha - I've got you. OK, here's what you do with the leftover pterodactyl. (Your card is FANTASTIC, btw!!): Make it into a second "dad joke" card. Why can't you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom? (Because the "p" is silent.) LOL LOL Am I right?
    Hope this helped.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D