Friday, September 7, 2018

Create a Smile Stamps September 2018 Release

hello all!!
I'm sure you've been seeing the sneaks all week of the AWESOME Create a Smile Stamps release this month...seriously LOVE these sets!

here's a closer look at the cards I created with a few of the sets!
the first one is, what I predict to be the BEST SELLING STAMP SET EVER (ha ha ha!) Pure Poppies!


guys, I LOVE how this card came out...but even more than that...I LOVE what the team came up with! I knew there was NO WAY I could even begin to create as gorgeous designs as them, so I stuck with my own style, but I HIGHLY encourage you all to check out the rest of the cards with this stamp set...WORKS OF ART! wow!!


ok, for my card, I used Distress Oxide Inks to ink blend the background with Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass! then for the bottom of my card, I used some white embossing paste and the Diagonal Grid Stencil


the sentiment is from the All About You stamp set!
I finished the card off by sprinkling water and colored ink over everything!

my second card features the new Radio Rock set!


LOOOVE it!
did someone say rainbow?! lol!! 
I heat embossed the music lines in white onto vellum, then I fussy cut around it! next, I stamped the sentiment and music notes on top!
I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the image, and my new Altenew Watercolors to add the watercolor look behind the sheet music!


so bring, and so happy!
a few star sequins finished it off!!

my last card is my favorite, favorite, favorite!! and the stamp set is my new favorite EVER - Same Frequency!


eeeee! love it!
I used the Postage Edge Circle dies to create the shaped card! then I used Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed and Vintage Photo Distress Inks to create the background!


I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color in the images (with some Diamond Stickles Glitter!) and then fussy cut them out!
the robots are popped up, and the sentiment was heat embossing onto a strip of black cardstock!

so those are my cards!
be sure to check out the Create a Smile Stamps blog for more details on the release, and more importantly to see the other DT member's AMAZING cards...seriously...you're going to go gaga!! ha! then head over and place your order because...you know you want these!!! **heart eyes**
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D