Thursday, September 20, 2018

here's to you!

hello again!

today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! woot!


I used the super cute and fun Cocktail Mixer stamp set and coordinating dies
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then added some white details with a pen, for funsies! :P


I arranged all of the images onto a light grey cardstock that I had smeared with a little white embossing paste for texture! 
once the glasses were all arranged, I added the sentiment banner and a few white acrylic paint drops! 

hope this card made you smile!
you know I love anything rainbow, so I'm smiling! ha! and be sure to check out the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D