Thursday, September 6, 2018

a little folk art fun

hello!
today I have a fun little card up on the Newton's Nook blog!


it's a little fall, and a little folk! lol!
I LOVE the Cottage Garden stamp set, and I decided to make my own folk art inspired patterned paper with it!
I'm totally crushing on that deep, rich blue color and I just LOVE how the white heat embossing pops against it!


I heat embossed the custom sentiment from Simply Relative onto a black strip of cardstock, then stamped the CUTE fox with some Distress Oxide inks!
I die cut that shape out 5 times and stacked them all together! 
I love the fall colors!! and I love how it's almost a masculine card, despite the flower images!
totally a new kind of card for me!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D