Monday, September 3, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #36 - Fall Mood Board

happy Monday!
let's start this week (and new month!) off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time, you've got an incredible mood board to spark your creativity! 




eeee! I'm so excited! I love **all** of these images!
and that top left image combined with that GORGEOUS happy fall scripty words...swoon! I was instantly in LOVE!



I used lots of Distress Oxide inks on this card!
for the background, I used Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled Glass.
for the leaves, I used Ripe Persimmon, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Fossilized Amber, Abandoned Coral and Picked Raspberry!

then I splattered lots of the same colors of ink over the all of the distressed areas!
those leaves are from the Stitched Leaves die set! LOVE them!



I created the sentiment by manipulating the phrases from the brand new Thanks a Latte stamp set!
so fun!
a sprinkle of clear sequins and that woodgrain washi just makes it!!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D