Monday, September 17, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #37 - Something Old, Something New

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this challenge was MADE for Lawn Fawn products: something old and something new! and nothing goes together better than Lawn Fawn sets!! it's perfect!



what a FUN, unique and amazing idea for a challenge! I love it!
so I used old, new and everything in between! ha!
here's my card:



looooove it!

I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! The critters are from the brand new Winter Skies stamp set! and that moon is actually the sun image from Out of This World! ha!
the background was distress ink blended with Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers.



then I heat embossed using the Starry Backdrops stamp set to add to the night, winter sky!
I die cut the grass with the Grassy Border die, too! I know I've done waves like this on past cards, but I just couldn't help making another one here! it's SO fun!

but wait, there's more!



I also used the Mini Pop-Up Box die to create a fun element inside!!!
all of the planets were chilly-willy (it's Christmas!), so I gave them all scarves and hats from the various sets:






I seriously LOVE the continuation of the sentiment inside...it's perfect for my parents, since my mom always says she's loves my little Menn to Pluto and back!! 

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love how you dressed the planets up in winter gear. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, colourful card! Great way to combine the sets! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D