Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Lawn Fawn - Lots of Hearts Week

hi there!
I'm so excited to share the fun with Lawn Fawn's Lots of Hearts week!

anytime I can create a card with Lawn Fawn critters, is a good time!
for my card today, I used a bunch of cute elephants! love them!

Love is in the Air Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Platform Pop-Up, Valentine's Day, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Elephant, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #elephant #valentinesday #love #platformpopup

I stamped all of the images from Elephant Parade, Elephant Parade Add-on and Fly High and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were dry, I added some details with a white gel pen and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.

Love is in the Air Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Platform Pop-Up, Valentine's Day, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Elephant, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #elephant #valentinesday #love #platformpopup

I used the warm pinks from the Spiffier Speckles 6x6 paper pad to die cut out the platform from Platform Pop-Up die set. then I used Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold Distress Inks to ink blend along the perimeter of the platform! I also splattered some of the colors on top, too! ALL THE SPRINKLES! lol!

Love is in the Air Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Platform Pop-Up, Valentine's Day, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Elephant, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #elephant #valentinesday #love #platformpopup

once the platform was created, I die cut some grass borders and then used Picked Raspberry to add some ink blending, and then placed the elephants all along the front and back! I also sprinkled in a few little mice, too!
I love that the balloons make your eye go up the card!
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment from Simply Celebrate Hearts in white onto Black Licorice cardstock.

Love is in the Air Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Platform Pop-Up, Valentine's Day, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Elephant, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #elephant #valentinesday #love #platformpopup

be sure to check out this card and so many others on the Lawn Fawn blog this week on the Lots of Hearts celebration!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D