Monday, January 22, 2024

heartfelt roses and thanks!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog! and hopefully it will start your week off on the right foot!
I used the beautiful, Heartfelt Roses Stamp Set for my card! I heat embossed the image onto white cardstock and then used Distress Inks to ink blend around it.

Heartfelt Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Valentine, Love, Card Making, Die Cutting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #valentines #love #cardmaking #diecutting

I used Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberries and Dried Marigold Distress Inks to add the color. then I die cut it out with the Heart Frames Die Set. then I die cut out some butterflies using the Slimline Frames & Portholes Die Set and stitched them on with my sewing machine! I love the dimension those butterflies add to the card.
and, I even resisted splattering any water or white acrylic ink on top! lol!

Heartfelt Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Valentine, Love, Card Making, Die Cutting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #valentines #love #cardmaking #diecutting

for the cardbase, I used some dark green cardstock and Black Soot Distress Ink to add some darkness around the edges. then I used some white embossing paste and the Trailing Leaves Stencil to add some texture!

Heartfelt Thanks Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Valentine, Love, Card Making, Die Cutting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #valentines #love #cardmaking #diecutting

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock. then I used the Banner Trio Die Set to die cut out the sentiment!

I love how this came out - and the colors are super unique to me!
hope you like it too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D