Saturday, January 20, 2024

flippy flappy hedgehogs!

hi there!
I'm so happy to be sharing my card that's up on the Lawn Fawn blog! and bonus - I made a video you can watch too! you can watch it here, or on my youtube channel!

I have been so inspired by all of the heart-themed projects lately, that I kept that ball rolling and made an interactive heart-themed card, too!

I Like You So Mush Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Interactive Card, YouTube, Video, Tutorial, Flippy Flappy, Card Making, handmade cards, Hearts, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #diecutting #handmadecards #interactivecard #flippyflappy #porcupine #cardmaking

so fun and cute!
all images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
I also added some details to each image with a white gel pen. I used images from Yappy Birthday Add-On, Elephant Parade Add-On, Porcu-pine for You Add-On and Porcu-pine for You.

I Like You So Mush Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Interactive Card, YouTube, Video, Tutorial, Flippy Flappy, Card Making, handmade cards, Hearts, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #diecutting #handmadecards #interactivecard #flippyflappy #porcupine #cardmaking

I die cut out the "so mush" letters with white cardstock and the Henry's ABCs dies. then I used Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Tattered Rose to add some color.
I used those same colors to ink blend on the card front. then I splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top of everything!

Once it was all dry, I started to create the interactive part of the card with the Flippy Flappy die set! I used the pull tab and the same Distress Oxide Inks to carry the scene out as you pull the tab. (I also splattered water and white acrylic ink on top, too).

I Like You So Mush Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Interactive Card, YouTube, Video, Tutorial, Flippy Flappy, Card Making, handmade cards, Hearts, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #diecutting #handmadecards #interactivecard #flippyflappy #porcupine #cardmaking

I used the rectangle from the Flippy Flappy die set and die cut it out with acetate so it looks like the little porcupine, grass and mushroom are magically appearing on the card front!
I popped up the porcupines and a few mushrooms onto the card front itself, and that's the card!

be sure to watch the video and laugh along with me, or check it all out on the Lawn Fawn blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D