Monday, January 15, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #165 - Lots of Heart

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!    

I love heart themed cards!
 
I Chews You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Valentine's Day, Love, Beaver #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #love #beaver #valentinesday #distressinks #cardmaking
 
I used the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop on white cardstock and then used Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to add color to the background.
I also splattered on some of the same colors, as well as white acrylic ink.
 

I Chews You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Valentine's Day, Love, Beaver #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #love #beaver #valentinesday #distressinks #cardmaking

I stamped the images from Wood You Be Mine? and then colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
I used the grass and cattail images from Swan Soiree and Toadally Awesome to add interest to the scene. I also added that adorable snail from the new Porcu-pine For You set!

I Chews You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cutting, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Valentine's Day, Love, Beaver #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #love #beaver #valentinesday #distressinks #cardmaking
 
the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto vellum and then die cut out with the Fancy Wavy Banners.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D