Wednesday, January 24, 2024

por-cute-pine love!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and it's all in the theme of Lots of Hearts - the current challenge!
my card fits right in!

You're So Por-Cute-Pine Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Shape Card, Porcupines, Valentine, Love Card, Woodgrain #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #valentine #love #heartcard #cardmaking #handmadecards

I love it!
I stamped the images from Porcu-pine for You and then colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
I also added some details with a white gel pen to make them more unique!

You're So Por-Cute-Pine Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Shape Card, Porcupines, Valentine, Love Card, Woodgrain #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #valentine #love #heartcard #cardmaking #handmadecards

I die cut out a heart with the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables and then used Distress Inks to ink blend! I used Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.
I used the darkest colors from the bottom to the top. then I splattered some of the same colors and white acrylic ink on top too.

You're So Por-Cute-Pine Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Shape Card, Porcupines, Valentine, Love Card, Woodgrain #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #valentine #love #heartcard #cardmaking #handmadecards

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto vellum and then used the Fancy Wavy Banners to die cut them out.
I used some Fog Cardstock and then the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop to add some subtle texture in the background of the card.
I love how that green pops!!

be sure to check the card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and play along!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D