Wednesday, February 22, 2023

let's get croc'in!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
the current challenge theme is all about making a card for where you live! and South Carolina is known as the Low Country for a reason! lots of lakes and swamps, and you guessed it - alligators! lol!

You Croc My World Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Alligator, Crocodile, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #alligator #cardmaking

I stamped and colored the images from Croc My World, Wild For You, Toadally Awesome, Swan Soiree and Critters in the Jungle!
I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then once they were all dry, I die cut them out.

You Croc My World Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Alligator, Crocodile, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #alligator #cardmaking

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles for the grassy area of the card! I used the Stitched Pond to create the water! I used Distress Inks in Uncharted Mariner, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. then I splattered water and white acrylic ink on top!

You Croc My World Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Alligator, Crocodile, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #alligator #cardmaking

I scattered the cattails around the edges of the water, and then popped up both alligators with foam tape!
the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto black cardstock.

be sure to play along and head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is SO cute!! I adore these crocs. This is a great example of a species that is SO much better in the LF world! Fabulous colors and background, Samantha!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D