Monday, March 6, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #144 - All Things Birthday

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!

    
birthday cards are so FUN and easy for me to make! I love any excuse to make a birthday card - so this challenge is extra fun!

A Wild Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Birthday Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #birthdaycard #cardmaking #birthday #jungle
 
I stamped the images from Toucan Do It, Wild for You and Really High Five and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once it was all dry, I embellished them images with a white gel pen, and then die cut them out with their coordinating dies! so fun and easy!
 
A Wild Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Birthday Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #birthdaycard #cardmaking #birthday #jungle

I used Distress Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to ink blend in an ombre way the card base. then I sued the Tropical Leaves Background Stencils and the same colors, but with more pressure, to add the fun tone-on-tone look! LOVE it!

A Wild Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Birthday Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #birthdaycard #cardmaking #birthday #jungle

I finished the card by heat embossing the sentiment on some black cardstock in white. and then I fussy cut the sentiment out.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D