Monday, February 6, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #142 - Interactive Card

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!


    
what fun!! sometimes I need a little extra incentive to create an interactive card, and that's why I love this challenge!

I Like the Way You Roll Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Birthday Card, Card Making, Interactive, Pull Tab, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #sushi #cardmaking #birthdaycard
 
my good friend is having a birthday, and she loves sushi! and I couldn't resist making this special card for her special day!
I stamped the images from Let's Roll and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were all dry, I die cut them out with the coordinating dies!
 
I Like the Way You Roll Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Birthday Card, Card Making, Interactive, Pull Tab, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #sushi #cardmaking #birthdaycard
 
I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold. Then I used the Sunray Background Stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure to create the fun, exciting background! I love that subtle tone-on-tone look!

I Like the Way You Roll Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Birthday Card, Card Making, Interactive, Pull Tab, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #sushi #cardmaking #birthdaycard
 
I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add On dies to create the interactive portion! I love that it looks like the chopsticks are picking up a piece of sushi!! ha!
so fun!
I finished the card by heat embossing the sentiment on some vellum, in white. and then I fussy cut the sentiment out.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D