Monday, February 20, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #143 - Where You Live

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


this is such a fun challenge - and so fun!
can you guess where i'm from?
 
Hey Sweet-Tea Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Sweet Tea, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #lawnfawnaticschallenge #cardmaking #handmadecards

what fun, right? lol!
Charleston, SC is the birthplace of Sweet Tea and so I decided to make a couple of mason jars filled with the delicious sweet sun tea!
I stamped the images from You're the Zest and How you Bean? I colored all of the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were all dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! I also added some details with the white gel pen! I couldn't resist adding some faces to the mason jars with the Let's Toast set!

Hey Sweet-Tea Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Sweet Tea, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #lawnfawnaticschallenge #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina to create the background! then I used water and white acrylic ink on top for the splatters!
 
Hey Sweet-Tea Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Sweet Tea, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #lawnfawnaticschallenge #cardmaking #handmadecards

I finished by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popping it up with foam tape! I used the Harold's ABCs stamp set to create the fun pun! then I die cut it out with the Fancy Wavy Banners!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D