Wednesday, February 15, 2023

lucky to have you as a friend!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook blog, and it's so sweet! lol!

Lucky That You're My Friend Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, St Patrick's Day, Rainbow, Lucky Clover, Card, Card Making, Fussy Cutting #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #stpatricksday #distressinks #stencil #cardmaking #handmadecards

did someone say rainbow? lol!
I used the adorable Newton's Pot of Gold stamp se
t! so sweet!

I stamped and colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out around it! so cute! I also added some white gel pen details, too!

Lucky That You're My Friend Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, St Patrick's Day, Rainbow, Lucky Clover, Card, Card Making, Fussy Cutting #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #stpatricksday #distressinks #stencil #cardmaking #handmadecards

for the rainbow trail, I used the Land Borders Dies to die cut out the shape from white cardstock. then I used Distress Inks in various rainbow colors (Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Blueprint Sketch).
then I used the Cascading Stars Stencil with some glittery paste to add a little extra sparkle and whimsy!

Lucky That You're My Friend Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, St Patrick's Day, Rainbow, Lucky Clover, Card, Card Making, Fussy Cutting #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #stpatricksday #distressinks #stencil #cardmaking #handmadecards

I also heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock, then fussy cut around it!
it's all on some really soft grey cardstock.

be sure to check it out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D