Wednesday, March 23, 2022

you're my lobster!

hi there!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
I was inspired by the current challenge - which is being inspired by a book, movie and song!

my card was inspired by the show: Friends!

You're My Lobster Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Friends, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #friends #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting #distressinks


so fun!
I combined two things, the opening sequence of the show and the episode where Phoebe talks about Ross and Rachel being each other's lobsters!! so fun and cute!

I stamped the images from Love You a Latte, Window Scene Winter, You are Sublime and Beary Rainy Day. then I colored them all with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating die to die cut them out!
I also did some mirror stamping with one of the lobsters! I haven't done that in a while!

You're My Lobster Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Friends, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #friends #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting #distressinks

I also die cut out the 'friend' letters with Henry's ABCs and then used rainbow colors with Distress Inks to add some color and pop! and I added a white enamel dot in between each letter too!

You're My Lobster Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Friends, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #friends #cardmaking #handmadecards #diecutting #distressinks

lastly, I finished off the custom phrase with Harold's ABCs. such a fun card and such a fun challenge!

be sure to play along, and check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D