Monday, March 7, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #120 - All Things Birthday

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


birthday cards are so fun to make, and though, I'm not really a gift box/party favor maker, I LOOOOOOVE seeing what everyone makes!
so I made a card for this challenge!

Hope Your Birthday is on Point Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Card Making, Cactus, Balloon, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #birthdaycards #cactus

I can't remember the last time I made a card with this cute little cactus from Year Ten, so I knew I had to color him up!
I also stamped the balloon from Really High Five! once everything was stamped, I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut everything out! and then I added a little bit of details with a white gel pen!

Hope Your Birthday is on Point Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Card Making, Cactus, Balloon, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #birthdaycards #cactus

for the background, I did some ink blending with Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch and then used the same colors, but with harder pressure, through the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils. then I splattered some water drops on top!
 
Hope Your Birthday is on Point Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Card Making, Cactus, Balloon, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #birthdaycards #cactus
 
lastly, I heat embossed in white, onto some Black Licorice Cardstock and then fussy cut out the sentiment phrases.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D