Thursday, March 17, 2022

Get Cracking on Chrsitmas - Jolly Holiday

hello!!!

today I'm joining Jenn Shurkus as she continues to Get Cracking on those Christmas cards!! I'm sooooooooo excited to be joining her since I just love building up my stash all year long! ha!!

be sure to join in the Christmas fun!!
if you create a project, share it on social media with the tag: #getcrackingonchristmas and comment on Jenn's blog!
as an added bonus...Jenn will be doing a live event on her YouTube!

Thursday March 24th at 8p ET (this is the week AFTER Get Cracking)

ok, let's get onto my card!
I used these amazing and CUTE and fun products from Create a Smile Stamps and Reverse Confetti

Jolly Holiday Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas Cards, Jenn Shurkus, Disress Inks, Christmas Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Stencil, Santa, Reindeer, Distress Inks, Reverse Confetti, #getcrackingonchristmas #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #christmas

so cute!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out! the set (Jolly Holiday) is an oldie, but it's SOOOOO cute!! I couldn't resist coloring it up, one more time!

Jolly Holiday Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas Cards, Jenn Shurkus, Disress Inks, Christmas Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Stencil, Santa, Reindeer, Distress Inks, Reverse Confetti, #getcrackingonchristmas #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #christmas

I used Distress Inks in Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to ink blend the background. then I used the Blizzard Stencil from Create a Smile Stamps with the same colors, but with more pressure to add the subtle snowflakes!
I finished it up by splattering some water and white acylic ink on top!

Jolly Holiday Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas Cards, Jenn Shurkus, Disress Inks, Christmas Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Stencil, Santa, Reindeer, Distress Inks, Reverse Confetti, #getcrackingonchristmas #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #christmas

the sentiment was heat embossed from Most Wonderful Time in white onto black cardstock, and then fussy cut out!

don't forget to comment on Jenn's blog post and play along, too! 
enjoy!

3 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D