Monday, March 21, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #121 - Inspired by a Book, Movie or Song

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
and this is the last one of the YEAR!!! eeeeep!



yay!
 
 

oh there is so much inspiration to be found here!! and it's one of my absolute FAVORITE challenges!
I was inspired by this scene from the office! hahahahaha!

It Is Your Birthday. Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, the office, Cards, Birthday, Handmade Cards, Greeting Card, Card Making, Dwight, Jim, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #theoffice #dwight #jim #itisyourbirthday #cards #cardmaking

I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
I used images from Virtual Friends, Virtual Friends Add-On, Really High Five, Party Animals and Screen Time! I altered the long hair from the one image to make Dwight! and I hand drew ties for Jim and Dwight! ha!

It Is Your Birthday. Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, the office, Cards, Birthday, Handmade Cards, Greeting Card, Card Making, Dwight, Jim, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #theoffice #dwight #jim #itisyourbirthday #cards #cardmaking

for the background, I used the White Stencil Paste and the Brick Stencil to create a office setting. then I used some patterend paper from the Watercolor Wishes Rainbow Petite Paper Pad.

It Is Your Birthday. Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, the office, Cards, Birthday, Handmade Cards, Greeting Card, Card Making, Dwight, Jim, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #theoffice #dwight #jim #itisyourbirthday #cards #cardmaking

this card is of course, more cheerful and adorable than the scene in the office, but I still think it came out pretty close, and it makes me smile!! I love how it came out!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Your style inspires me! Thanks for all your comments from the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! Much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is amazing! That totally looks like Dwight!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D