Monday, August 5, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #178 - Color Inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!    
there's nothing better than using stencils on a card!! one my favorite things to use!


I think I love color inspirations most!
for my card, instead of making a traditional summer card, I used the colors as an jumping off part!

BFF Necklaces Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Card Making, Distress Oxide Inks, Stencil, Rainbows, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #diecutting #cardmaking #heatembossing #distressinks #inkblending

so fun, right?
I used the super cute Heart Shaker Gift Tag and altered it to create a set of friendship necklaces!! I'm in love!
I used Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry for the outline of the pendants.And I used Saltwater Taffy and Dried Marigold for the inside!
I used the Harold's ABCs set to add the 'BFF' with some heat embossing in white.
I used the Single Natural Cord to mimic the chains for the pendants!
 

BFF Necklaces Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Card Making, Distress Oxide Inks, Stencil, Rainbows, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #diecutting #cardmaking #heatembossing #distressinks #inkblending

for the background, I used the Corner Rainbow Stencils with various blues and teals of Distress Oxide Inks: Uncharted Mariner, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina
I also couldn't resist adding some gold splatters, too!

BFF Necklaces Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Card Making, Distress Oxide Inks, Stencil, Rainbows, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #diecutting #cardmaking #heatembossing #distressinks #inkblending

I finished by heat embossing a sentiment from Happy Hugs and then die cutting it out with the Stitched Sentiment Banners.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D