Tuesday, August 20, 2024

relax and unwind!

hi there!
today I have this fun, bright card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Relax and Unwind Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Cat, Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #handmadecards #cat #kitten #yarn

I loooooove how the colors of the ombre yarn balls pop!
I couldn't resist using a rainbow inspired color palette for the yarn! lol! I stamped the images from the Newton Unwinds stamp set and then colored in the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were dry, I used a white gel pen to add some details and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies!

Relax and Unwind Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Cat, Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #handmadecards #cat #kitten #yarn

I die cut out the sentiment from the Porch Swing Friends Die Set. I actually die cut it out 5 times from black cardstock and glued them all together in a stack.

Relax and Unwind Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Cat, Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Paper Crafts, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #handmadecards #cat #kitten #yarn

I place the images all around the sentiment and I love how the bold, bright colors POP against that warm, grey cardstock.
I also couldn't resist adding a few black splatters with ink, too!

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D