Wednesday, February 28, 2024

oh happy spring day!

hello!
and happy Wednesday! today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
the current challenge is all things spring, so I made a card featuring a spring shower!

Have a Happy Day Card by Samantha M for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Spring, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #spring #cardmaking #distressinks #Inkblending #cards

so sweet!
and of course, I couldn't resist throwing a rainbow or two on the card!
I stamped and colored the images from All the Clouds and Beary Rainy Day with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then I added some details with a white gel pen, and cut them out with the coordinating dies!

Have a Happy Day Card by Samantha M for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Spring, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #spring #cardmaking #distressinks #Inkblending #cards

for the backhground, I ink blended with Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. my favorite clear sky combo!
then I sprinkled the cloud images around and glued them directly to the card front.
I popped up the bear images with foam tape.

Have a Happy Day Card by Samantha M for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Spring, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Lawn Fawn, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #spring #cardmaking #distressinks #Inkblending #cards

the sentiment from Beary Rainy Day was heat embossed in white onto Black Licorice cardstock, and then cut into a strip. I also used foam tape to pop it up!

be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and play along! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D