Sunday, February 25, 2024

i carrot 'bout you!

hi there!
today I'm so excited to be sharing my card that's up on the Lawn Fawn blog!
and BONUS! I made a video to go with it!
you can watch it by checking out my youtube page or clicking here!

I Carrot 'Bout You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Card, Reveal Wheel, Card Making, Die Cutting, Spring, Easter, bunnies, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #diecutting #revealwheel #cardmaking #interactivecards #spring #easter

All images from Hey There, Hayrides! Bunny Add-On, Carrot ‘bout You and Easter Party were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! I also added some details to each image with a white gel pen.
I combined the new images with an older set because I love how easy it is to mix and match Lawn Fawn images! 

Also, let’s be honest, that bunny is too cute! 


I Carrot 'Bout You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Card, Reveal Wheel, Card Making, Die Cutting, Spring, Easter, bunnies, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #diecutting #revealwheel #cardmaking #interactivecards #spring #easter

I used the Reveal Wheel and Reveal Wheel Square Add-On dies to create a fun interactive element to my card! But instead of using the reveal wheel to reveal sentiments, I made it as part of a larger mechanism to move the bunny like he was riding along! 
I used the new papers from the Rainbow Ever After paper pad (my new favorite paper pad, for sure!). 

I Carrot 'Bout You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Card, Reveal Wheel, Card Making, Die Cutting, Spring, Easter, bunnies, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #diecutting #revealwheel #cardmaking #interactivecards #spring #easter

I love how the pastel colors compliment the sprint/easter feel of the card!
I also added some vellum grass at the base of the card to add a little more subtle texture to the scene!

I Carrot 'Bout You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Card, Reveal Wheel, Card Making, Die Cutting, Spring, Easter, bunnies, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #diecutting #revealwheel #cardmaking #interactivecards #spring #easter

I also added some vellum grass with the Grassy Borders Die Set. the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto Guava cardstock and then die cut with the Fancy Wavy Banners dies

be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and to watch the video here!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D