Monday, February 5, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #166 - Interactive Cards

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay! 
 
 
I had so much fun making this reveal wheel card!
I haven't made a reveal wheel card in a while, so it was to make it again!

Hope Your Day is Magical Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Reveal Wheel, Interactive, Unicorns, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #revealwheel #interactivecard #cardmaking #cards #unicorns

I will always love making cards with these adorable unicorns from Unicorn Picnic and A Little Sparkle!
I also usually combine them with the clouds from All the Clouds, too!
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out. I also added some details with a white gel pen!
 
Hope Your Day is Magical Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Reveal Wheel, Interactive, Unicorns, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #revealwheel #interactivecard #cardmaking #cards #unicorns

I used the Reveal Wheel, Reveal Wheel Square Add-on, Reveal Wheel Arc Frame Add-on and Reveal Wheel Templates: Essential Shapes to create the interactive part of my card! I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina for the sky on the square die cut. I used the same colors for the Arc Frame add on and the wheel portion!

Hope Your Day is Magical Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Reveal Wheel, Interactive, Unicorns, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #revealwheel #interactivecard #cardmaking #cards #unicorns

the sentiments were heat embossed in white, and totally pop agaisnt those colors! I love how that looks. the sentiments are from the Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set.

Hope Your Day is Magical Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Reveal Wheel, Interactive, Unicorns, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #revealwheel #interactivecard #cardmaking #cards #unicorns
 
for the background of the card, I used the Lots of Stars Background Stencils and white embossing paste.  then I also added some glitter paste on top too!! it's the perfect way to add some subtle texture to the background

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D