Monday, July 12, 2021

Fawny Summer Inspiration Week 2021

today I'm so excited to take part in the the Fawny Summer Inspiration week!


I have this fun summer-y card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and it's got me feeling all the good vibes!

A Toucan of My Appreciation Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Fawny Summer Inspiration, Alcohol Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #cardmaking #handmadecards #alcoholinks #fawnysummerinspiration

these toucans from Toucan Do It are just the cutest! I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies!

for the background, I used alcohol inks to create the pretty, flowy background! then I used the Simple Stripes: Diagonal to add some interest! love how it looks!

A Toucan of My Appreciation Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Fawny Summer Inspiration, Alcohol Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #cardmaking #handmadecards #alcoholinks #fawnysummerinspiration

I die cut out the beautiful Magic Iris Tropical Leaves Add-On from vellum, for a soft look. then I finished the card off by heat embossing the sentiment on a black banner die cut from the Fancy Wavy Banners.

A Toucan of My Appreciation Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Fawny Summer Inspiration, Alcohol Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #cardmaking #handmadecards #alcoholinks #fawnysummerinspiration

I sprinkled on some clear gems to add sparkle around the leaves!
be sure to check out the rest of the gorgeous summer inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D