Saturday, July 31, 2021

wild about you!

hello there!
today I'm excited to share this card that I have up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and BONUS: I have a video too!
you can check it out on my YouTube channel, here!

my card uses the sweet, cute and fun Toucan Do It stamps and dies!

Have a Wild Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, YouTube Video, Tutorial, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, Toucan Do It, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnstamps #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! so easy!
I then I used the Outside In Stitched Balloon Stackables to die cut out an oversided balloon! I used Distress Inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. then I used the same colors with the Tropical Leaves Background Stencils, but with more pressure. I also splattered some color around the balloon!

Have a Wild Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, YouTube Video, Tutorial, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, Toucan Do It, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnstamps #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold to ink blend the background! I used the Starry Sky Stencil and the same colors to add the stars. then I used the stencil again, with white embossing paste to add texture!


Have a Wild Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, YouTube Video, Tutorial, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, Toucan Do It, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnstamps #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

lastly, I used the Grassy Border Die to create some grass to add to for the cute little cheetahs! I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a curve along the balloon for a little whimsy!

be sure to check out the card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and also, if you're feeling really excited, you check out the video!

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D