Thursday, July 8, 2021

that's so narly!

hello there!
today I have this card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog - and it's a happy, summertime card!

I Think You're Narly Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Thank You Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #thankyoucard #narwhal

talk about happy!
I love that rainbow ocean!
I used the Sky Borders Die Set to die cut some waves. then on each panel, I used Distress Inks to ink blend and splatter color and white acrylic ink on top. easy rainbow waves!

I Think You're Narly Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Thank You Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #thankyoucard #narwhal

I also used the Tropical Fish Stencil and some white embossing paste to add some texture!
I used the sweet images with the narwhals from Narly Mermaids - which is currently on sale! I love these images! I even added some glitter to the horns! I just couldn't resist adding some sparkle!

I Think You're Narly Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Thank You Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #thankyoucard #narwhal

I popped up the mermaid and the sentiment!
be sure to check out this fun card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D