Thursday, July 22, 2021

shark bites!

well hello again!
today I have this fun, Shark Week inspired card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Hope Your Day Doesn't Bite Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Shark, Sunscape Stencil, Heat Embossing, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #distressoxide #birthday #shark

love it!
I used the super fun Shark Bites stamps and dies! and I decided to color the sharks in yellow for a change - why not?! lol!
I love how it turned out!

Hope Your Day Doesn't Bite Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Shark, Sunscape Stencil, Heat Embossing, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #distressoxide #birthday #shark

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina to ink blend the background! then I splattered some water on top! I also stamped some schools of fish in tone-on-tone ink in the background! so fun!


Hope Your Day Doesn't Bite Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Shark, Sunscape Stencil, Heat Embossing, Die Cuts, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #distressoxide #birthday #shark

I used the Sunscape Stencil and some glitter paste to add the sun rays through the water!
then I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a speech bubble from the Speech Bubbles Die Set.

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D