Wednesday, July 14, 2021

pop, fizz, clink!

well hello there!
and join me as I celebrate my birthday! today I have this fun card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and it's all my favorite things! lol!

Pop, Fizz, Clink Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Cocktails, Drinks, Distress Inks, Distress Oxide, Stencil, Birthday, Celebrate, Cheers, Card Making, Paper Crafting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressink #distressoxideink #cheers #cocktails #cardmaking

cool drinks, rainbow colors and teal! lol!
I used the super fun Cocktail Mixer stamps and dies for my card! they were colored in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!

Pop, Fizz, Clink Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Cocktails, Drinks, Distress Inks, Distress Oxide, Stencil, Birthday, Celebrate, Cheers, Card Making, Paper Crafting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressink #distressoxideink #cheers #cocktails #cardmaking

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Cracked Pistachio, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire to ink blend the background. then I used the Sunscape Stencil to add some rays and details to the background!

I also splattered some ink color and white acrylic ink on the background...because: fizz!! lol!

Pop, Fizz, Clink Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Cocktails, Drinks, Distress Inks, Distress Oxide, Stencil, Birthday, Celebrate, Cheers, Card Making, Paper Crafting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressink #distressoxideink #cheers #cocktails #cardmaking

then I heat embossed the sentiment onto a black Speech Bubble and popped it up!
be sure to check the card out on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D