Monday, January 20, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #69 - For the Birds

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





I looooove this idea!! ha!
and at first I thought...man, I don't have a lot of bird images to choose from - WRONG! there are so many! I was so inspired!!!
for my card, I used some adorable duck images! ha!


Lucky Duck Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Oxide Inks, Rain, Stencil, vellum, die cuts, spring, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatcis #stenil #cards #friendship #rain #luckyduck

the baby ducks are from the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set, and the kid in the duck costume is from the Easter Party set! I also gave him that cute little umbrella from Plus One!! LOVE that pop of red and smiley face!



Lucky Duck Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, Oxide Inks, Rain, Stencil, vellum, die cuts, spring, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatcis #stenil #cards #friendship #rain #luckyduck

I used the Rainy Backdrop: Portrait plate to die cut out a piece of cardstock to use as a stencil! then I used some sparkly clear embossing paste for the rain! LOVE! 
I also die cut out the grass with the Grassy Border die. I added ink blending with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron Distress Inks! 
I also used some Fog Cardstock for the background and added ink blending in Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Inks!

and a touch of vellum clouds were added with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D