Thursday, January 2, 2020

let's celebrate!

ooops!!!!
the days got away from me, and I forgot to post this card earlier today!!!
it's up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog - be sure to check it out there, too!

Celebrate! Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Celebration #cards #newtonsnook #birthday #birthdaycard #distressinks

isn't it just so FUN?!
I love the colors together!
I used the Newton Celebrates Stamp Set and coordinating dies for the main image!
the balloons are from the adorable Fabulous Frenchies Stamp Set, and dies! those red balloons just pop!
I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color everything in!

Celebrate! Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Birthday, Cards, Celebration #cards #newtonsnook #birthday #birthdaycard #distressinks

for the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet and Peacock Feathers! then I splattered some water on to to add to the fun background! 
I heat embossed the background in white onto black cardstock, and then fussy cut it out!

be sure to check this card up on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D