Friday, July 19, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps July 2019 Release!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook July Blog Hop post and Birthday Bash, scroll down or click here!**

hello!
what an amazing week this is!!
are you ready for the Create a Smile Stamps July release?! it's SO cute and fun!

my first card uses the new Your Favorite Icecream stamp set and new Useful Banners die set!


A Little Treat for Someone Sweet Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, birthday card, ice-cream, stickles, handmade cards, stamped background #createasmile #birthdaycard #icecream #mouse

so cute, right?! I stamped and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out!
that cute, little mouse is from the First Day of School stamp set! it's just the perfect size for that spoon!! 


A Little Treat for Someone Sweet Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, birthday card, ice-cream, stickles, handmade cards, stamped background #createasmile #birthdaycard #icecream #mouse

the sentiment is from the A Little Treat stamp set, and I created that FUN background with the Mix & Match Patterns stamp set! loooooove this pastel-y card! and everything works together so well!
I also added some stickles to the cherry and ice-cream because it's so sweet! ha!

my next two cards both use the new sad, but necessary (and so cute!) Paw Prints stamp set!


More Than Just a Pet, a Friend Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Sympathy Card, Pet Loss, handmade cards #createasmile #sympathycard #petloss

awww...it really hits me in all the feels! these cute little critters have crossed the rainbow bridge. it's so sad, but hopefully this set helps bring comfort and peace to the humans left behind!


More Than Just a Pet, a Friend Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Sympathy Card, Pet Loss, handmade cards #createasmile #sympathycard #petloss

I really love how the bright colors of the rainbows pop against that navy blue cardstock. All of the small clouds were popped up with foam tape, along with the puppy.

this one is for a lost kitty, sniff sniff:


Your Paw Prints Will Always Be Here Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Sympathy Card, handmade cards, pet loss, gesso, rainbow bridge #rainbowbridge #createasmile #sympathycard

I used some black gesso to create that paint brush swept background. and then added the gold stars for lots of contrast. 


Your Paw Prints Will Always Be Here Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Sympathy Card, handmade cards, pet loss, gesso, rainbow bridge #rainbowbridge #createasmile #sympathycard

just now I'm reminded that I wanted to add glitter to the stars....ha! oops!
the sentiments in this stamp set are seriously so beautiful and comforting. 

my last project is a layout featuring ALL of the banners from the new Useful Banners dies! 


Best Bros (sometimes!) Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook Layout, Mixed Media, Rainbow, embossing paste, stencil #createasmile #layout #mixedmedia #stitching

as soon as I saw these banners, I knew I was going to make this layout! ha! I also used my new favorite stamp set EVER - the Clear Letters stamp set! I added the 'sometimes' to the title, and the date at the bottom!


Best Bros (sometimes!) Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook Layout, Mixed Media, Rainbow, embossing paste, stencil #createasmile #layout #mixedmedia #stitching

because my two little Menn here are best brothers...sometimes! ha ha! not all the time! 
I die cut out the banners about a million times...lol!! in a ton of rainbow patterned papers that I have and then stitched them together with my sewing machine!


Best Bros (sometimes!) Layout by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Scrapbook Layout, Mixed Media, Rainbow, embossing paste, stencil #createasmile #layout #mixedmedia #stitching

I also used the Big Stars Polka Stencil to add some texture to the background! I used white embossing paste, so it's nice and touch-y! lol! 
I also splattered some white acrylic paint on the background.

so those are my projects for this new, fun release!!
be sure to grab your favorite new sets! which one do you love the most?!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D