Monday, July 1, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #56 - Beautiful Beaches

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



woo-hoooo!



how adorable is this challenge! it's everything I love: Lawn Fawn, beaches and those colors - swoon!!!! loooooooving this challenge!

for my card, I went interactive!


Don't Worry, Beach Happy Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Beach, card, Lawn Fawn, Handmade Cards, Distress Ink, Ink Blending, ocean #cardmaking #beach #lawnfawn #interactive

I am in LOOOOOOVE with how this turned out!! to start I did lots of ink blending with Distress Inks!

I used Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio for the ocean, and then Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber for the sand! 
I also added some 'foam' to the sea (a la Kelly Latevola, check out her video here!) with a dry, firm paint brush and some white acrylic paint!


Don't Worry, Beach Happy Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Beach, card, Lawn Fawn, Handmade Cards, Distress Ink, Ink Blending, ocean #cardmaking #beach #lawnfawn #interactive

the little love birds were stamped and combined using Mermaid for You and Screen Time stamp sets! eeeeep! I really think they came out so great!
and then the dolphin from Critters in the Sea, is jumping for joy with the assist from the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On die set!! eeeeep!! 


Don't Worry, Beach Happy Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Beach, card, Lawn Fawn, Handmade Cards, Distress Ink, Ink Blending, ocean #cardmaking #beach #lawnfawn #interactive

and of course, I had to finish off the card with a custom sentiment using my all time fave: Harold's ABC's!
oh, forgot to mention, all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D