Friday, January 11, 2019

Peek-a-boo, I Love You!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook Designs card for today, scroll down, or click here!**

hi there!
today I'm sharing a cute, interactive card using some of the new products from Lawn Fawn's Valentines Day release! and BONUS: this is also up on the Lawn Fawn Blog, along with some of my other amazing Lawn Fawnatics Challenge teammates, be sure to check it out!!

I used the adooooooorable I Love You(calyptus) mini stamp set along with the new Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-On die! surprise!!


Peekaboo Koala Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, interactive, Pull Tab, #lawnfawn #valentinesday #handmadecard #iloveyou

so cute, right?!
eeeep! I just love it!
the background was created by Distress Ink blending with Picked Raspberries, Worn Lipstick and Dried Marigold! love the warm, pinks and oranges!! 


Peekaboo Koala Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, interactive, Pull Tab, #lawnfawn #valentinesday #handmadecard #iloveyou

I used the clouds from the Puffy Cloud Borders Die to add to the whimsy! and the balloons were attached to the koala (so they move up and down, too!!) with a strip of acetate! 

I love how this came out, and it just makes me smile! 
be sure to check out the rest of the inspiring, amazing projects on the Lawn Fawn blog! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D