Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I Love You (Manatees) Card!

hello there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! the latest challenge is all about love and valentine's day, so I created a sweet little card in that theme!!


Manatee-rific Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, manatees, alcohol inks, Valentine's Day, handmade card

loooooove it!
I used the ADORABLE Manatee-rific stamp and Screen Time stamp sets!
the images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color real Brush Markers! once they were dry, I fussy cut out the images for the sweet, underwater scene!


Manatee-rific Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, manatees, alcohol inks, Valentine's Day, handmade card

the background was created with Alcohol inks! LOVE how it came out! I popped up the manatees, and then added some details with a  white gel pen!

be sure to play along with the latest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. a-dorable! Love seeing all your pics with Vanessa at Creativation!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D