Monday, January 21, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #45 - Lots of Love

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time, we're celebrating L-O-V-E! 




yay! and Lawn Fawn's latest release is allll about Valentine's Day and love!
so I used the new I Love You(calyptus) mini stamp set for my card! that little guy is too not to use!



I Love You(calyptus) Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, Koala, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Valentine's Day #lawnfawn #handmadecard #distressink #valentinesday

so sweet right?! I mirror stamped the koala and then fussy cut him out, along with what felt like a million of the eucalyptus trees from the Critters Down Under stamp set! a perfect match!


I Love You(calyptus) Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, Koala, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Valentine's Day #lawnfawn #handmadecard #distressink #valentinesday

I also couldn't resist adding some clouds from the Starry Backdrops stamp set! the background was created by using the negative die cut of a circle, and ink blending with Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberries and Dried Marigold...my new favorite color combo for Valentine's Day cards!!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D