Monday, June 24, 2013

stinkin cute

alright, i had to use that skunk image from simon says stamp's 'stinkin cute' set one more time! it really is stinkin cute! and what's better than a funky colored, stinky cute skunk? not much... :) and the colors from the lesley's challenge at the fusion card challenge were calling me!

oh yeah. awesome. i know.
so here's my card:


it didn't come together exactly as i planned, but overall, i like it. the enamel dots, mixed with the hearts are fun! they're like wafting up from his tail, like a 'smell', but it's love. awwww. :) ha ha!
and i super like that little real enamel dot on his belly! lol! 


the skunk was paper pieced and popped up and i created my own banner for the sentiment.

so that's it! 
enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. This card is just "stinkin' cute", LOL! Love that adorable paper pieced skunk with the hearts flowing up behind him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOVE that skunk! I love love love that he's green! He is just the cutest! Fab little card-- love the use of the colors and design! I love the enamel dots-- I MUST MUST MUST order some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stinkin' cute! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY stinkin' cute Samantha!!! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D