happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
any excuse to use a Lawn Fawn critter is a win for me!
here we go!
I decided to go with a lot of pops of color!
I decided to go with a lot of pops of color!
I started by stamping the images from To My Fungi, Oh Gnome!, Let's Go Nuts and A Bug Deal. then I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor in the images! once the images were dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! I love how the green leaves and pink and red mushrooms really pop with the neutral background and squirrels!
for the background, I used the Birch Tree Stencils and Distress Oxide Inks in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain. then I used the Bee Happy Background Stencils and some white embossing paste to add a windy looking texture to the fall scene!
I attached all of the images directly to the card. but I did use foam tape to pop up the squirrel images and the sentiment! the sentiment is also from Oh Gnome! and was heat embossed in white onto Black Licorice Cardstock. then i trimmed it down into a small banner.
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D